Thursday, May 28, 2009

erm... the last day of exam...


YOU SEE DE PICTURE , ITS A SIGN TO TEL YOU MY RELAITIONSHIP WIT MY BEST FREN [KHONG SEE KIT]....i feel so sad Today is de last day of school.... it means exam is over.... so coool rite... lol.... today i rehat wit my frenz .... i felt so lonely and felt so left out.... they were talkin among themself but not wit de gurl but wit my old fren... she dint even look at me not even say come la.... but my old fren' say come la u look so sad'... lol... talk 2 much but that is not de end.... i try to b close to her but [haiz]... u think it work?? no right!! lol.... so i did not talk 2 her much.... so sad right..... tel me wat to do la?? i so confuse la wei.. help me!! But nth cant stop me from so happy that test is over.... no more SEJARAH..... YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO MORE GEO...... CLAP HANDS.... COOOOOOOOOOOOL HUH??!!

1 comment:

  1. i think i have a same situation with u..
    i feel sad too... ><

    ReplyDelete