Friday, May 15, 2009

she was once my best fren

Before i write, i would like 2 introduce myself first... i am a gurl... i cant tel my name if not my sis will noe... lol.... i want 2 talk abt a gurl who was once my best fren... me and my best fren was once close frens since std 4... Her name is see kit... she is a cute and joyful gurl but wen we came 2 high scul everythin change... i felt like she was avoidin me and i dont feel good i felt like i was alone thats y my name is 'Lonely And Sad life'... we were different class and she knew this gurl and bcame closer 2 her... i felt so left out wen they start talkin among themself... now my life is so empty without her... i reali hope she would understnd my feelings... But now i am as happy as bfore wen i met this group of frenz... they were awsome frenz... i feel so furtunate 2 hav them... my sadness is no longer there... But i would really wan her 2 noe how i feel... my last word, happy readin my blog... LOL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment